From:
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:52:33 -0400
Hi - my client has a product that depends on the user spending time to
change the application's default preferences. The end user is likely to be
your average Joe (who would benefit greatly from customizing their
application) vs. a highly tech savvy individual. Can anyone on the list
suggest sites & applications that do a great job of leading the user towards
setting their product's preferences?

Please send me your suggestions and I will collect and summarize them for
the list.

Thanks -

Kay

Kay Corry Aubrey