From:
Sukru Eraslan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sukru Eraslan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:24:03 +0000
Dear all,

I am a PhD Student in the Web Ergonomics Lab
<http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk/> at School of Computer Science at
University of Manchester. My PhD research project is about identifying
patterns in eyetracking data. As part of my PhD project, we are
seeking eyetracking data. This data will mainly be used for testing
purposes. If you have any dataset that meets the following
requirements and would like to share with us, we would be grateful. If
you are interested we would be also able to exchange our data with you.

The requirements are listed below.

1. Eyetracking data recorded by Tobii Eye Tracker (with the extension
.nas)
2. Eyetracking data on Web pages
3. Locally stored Web pages (We need to make use of the structure of
Web pages so we need to access the structure of the pages as they are
used in the study)
4. User Tasks (if the participants were asked to complete some tasks
on Web pages)
5. At least 10 seconds should be spent on Web pages
6. Minimum 10 participants.

Many Thanks,
Sukru Eraslan.

        Tip of the Day: Email mailto:[log in to unmask]
               with any comments, questions or problems
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]