Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:58:37 +0100
From: Caroline Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Laurie Roshak

> I am looking for some tools that will allow
> a geographically dispersed
> team to work together. I especially need audio
> conferencing and application sharing/viewing capabilities.

I've used www.gotomeeting.com very successfully. It seems to be easy to use
and has worked well for me for UK, USA, New Zealand and South Africa -
although I have to admit, not all at once.

Best
Caroline Jarrett
www.formsthatwork.com
"Forms that work: Designing web forms for usability" - foreword by Steve
Krug