From:
Alok Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:03:51 -0400
Dear All,

Kiosk applications are increasingly being applied in retail
industry - Photo kiosks for instance in CVS, Walmart etc. There
can be similarly more kiosk added for other specialized
functions. My question is should there be a multipurpose kiosk
for e.g photo kiosk also letting you order prescription
medication or any other functionality, or should there be
several multipupose kiosks.

I am looking for pros and cons, experience, research
information.

Please send answers to me, I'll collate and send back to the
group.

Thanks and Regards
Alok Jain

Get your own "800" number