From:
Alan Bucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Bucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:25:39 -0700
Quicken defaults to having the tab key advance fields, and the Enter
key commit the transaction. However, there's a user preference you
can set to allow Enter to advance fields. I've turned that on, and
indeed find it very useful to advance fields with Enter using the
same hand that's entering data on the number pad.

Making them set a user preference ensures that they're aware that
they're changing the default behavior. It would be a benefit to both
novices (who aren't used to "standards" yet, and just want the most
intuitive approach) and advanced users (who know the standards and
know they're deviating, but do so for the sake of efficiency).

-B

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html