From:
"Sherwani, Dara" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherwani, Dara
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:41:30 +0000
Hi

Do you read online reviews prior to making a purchase? Do online reviews affect your purchase decision? If not, would you ever read online reviews and would you think these reviews are for real?

My name is Dara,  a PhD student in HCI Design / City University London. I'm running a short online survey about user trust in online reviews and it'd be great if you can participate. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and you can take part via the link below :)

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_efdxJ4qwqZp0kiF

Thanks & regards,

Dara Sherwani
PhD Candidate in HCI Design