Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:11:22 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Aqdas Malik <[log in to unmask]>
Researchers from Aalto University, Finland are investigating the practices and motivations behind photo sharing activity. We would highly appreciate if you can participate to our study by filling in the online survey that will take approximately 4-5 minutes to complete. If you have any further questions relating to this research, please feel free to contact the researcher.

https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/9923BBCAB850688B.par

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Aqdas Malik,
Strategic Usability Group Aalto University

              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]