CIE-NEWSLETTER Archives

Computers in Entertainment Newsletter

CIE-NEWSLETTER@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
cie-feedback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cie-feedback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:14:21 +0000
Dear CIE readers,

Starting this month, we are pleased to feature some of the best TED videos on ACM Computers in Entertainment, courtesy of TED. The first TED video is "Jinha Lee: Reach into the computer and grab a pixel":

http://cie.acm.org/articles/jinha-lee-reach-computer-and-grab-pixel/

In the following months, we will feature selected TED videos related to society, culture, education, new media, and games. We are happy to present the ideas worth spreading. We encourage you to share your ideas with us as well. You can write your comments on the CIE web pages under the featured articles. In near future, we hope to organize a forum for us to share ideas in our community. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Newton Lee, Editor-in-Chief, and
Dennis Anderson, Lead Editor, Society & Education

ACM Computers in Entertainment
http://cie.acm.org<http://cie.acm.org/>

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: