MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2021 17:23:58 +0200
### Apologies for Cross-Posting ###

IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MIXED AND AUGMENTED REALITY
Bari, Italy
October 4 to 8, 2021
www.ismar21.org

This is last call for anybody interested in participating in the 2021 ISMAR I.D.E.A (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility) for a better tomorrow Scholarship.

This grant provides full and partial registration waivers for online attendance. Eligible applicants are early-career researchers (early professors, graduate students, and postdocs) from underrepresented or historically marginalized groups.

We review applications based on eligibility, need, and impact. Given that we have a limited number of grants, you will also need to submit an updated copy of your CV (max 2 pages), briefly describe your background and why you would like to attend the 2021 ISMAR, and briefly explain how this scholarship will help you attend the conference.

	• Interested individuals may apply via this form https://forms.gle/E3EZHtc1Y7A4foUV8
	• The deadline for application is extended to September 10, 2021. The deadline is 23:59 Anywhere on Earth
	• Recipients of the Scholarship will be informed by September 20, 2021.

More information, access:
https://ismar21.org/i-d-e-a-for-a-better-tomorrow-scholarship/
If you have any questions, please contact Nayara Faria ([log in to unmask])

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST