MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM SIGMM Interest List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:52:50 -0700
From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
*CDVE2020 Call for papers for both plan A and B*

*Full paper deadline April 15, 2020*

*The 17th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering *

http://www.cdve.org, email: [log in to unmask]

We are experiencing a pandemic Covid 19 outbreak. we hope all of you and
your family are in good health and doing your best to protect yourselves.

The CDVE2020 conference will be held from October 25-28, 2020 as planned
either in Bangkok or go virtual. Our plan A is to hold the conference in
Bngkok and Plan B is to go virtual.  All the paper
submission, review, acceptance and final paper submission processes will be
the same except that the registration fee will be lower for plan B. You
will receive the proceedings book sent to you. We will announce which plan
will be executed before the final paper due and early registration date.
Plan A will only be executed if the pandemic is controlled and people are
free to travel to Thailand.

You are welcome to submit unpublished papers to the conference. We should
keep our research and conferences as normal as possible to minimize the
negative effect of the pandemic.

The proceedings will be published by the LNCS - Lecture Notes in Computer
Science by Springer and indexed by ISI(CPCI-S), Web of Science, EI, Scopus,
DBLP, ACM Digital Library. Selected papers will be invited to fully expand
to be included in special or normal issues of a couple SCI indexed journals.

The topics of the paper should be about cooperative design, cooperative
visualization, cooperative engineering and any other cooperative
applications which includes social networks, cooperative learning, gaming,
sensor network … and much more. See our conference web page
http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html for details. At least one keyword of your
paper should be chosen from the call of papers.

The paper format can be found on https://www.cdve.org/submit.html
<http://www.cdve.org/submit.html>. The submission page is:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdve2020

*Recommended abstract submission*: You can always submit an abstract before
complete paper submission to the above submission page. We will give you
feedbacks for writing the paper. It is not obligated.

*Full paper deadline: April 15, 2020.* Full Papers 8-10 pages.

*Short Paper submission: April 20, 2020*. Short papers 4-6 pages.

*Poster Paper abstract submission deadline:* June 20, 2020

*Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper
authors:* before
June 20, 2020. One registration with payment is required for each paper to
be included in the proceedings.

*Early registration for all others:* July 31, 2020

*Oct. 25 - 28, 2020*, CDVE2020 conference, Bangkok, Thailand or Virtual

*Contact*

All questions about submissions should be emailed to [log in to unmask]

You are welcome to forward this call. You can also reply to this mail with
a mail title: “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving further calls from CDVE2020.
--

The 17th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization