MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Cheng-Hsin Hsu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheng-Hsin Hsu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:37:26 -0400
Greetings,

I am a Senior Research Scientist at the Deutsche Telekom R&D Laboratories in
Los Altos, CA. Our research portfolio at the labs includes work on next
generation networking, multimedia communications and systems, and mobile
platforms and services.

Our Lab is actively seeking research interns with experience on building mobile
video streaming systems. The opening is available immediately. The duties
include:

1) Design, implement, and evaluate a mobile video streaming system using Linux
and Windows Mobile 6.5. We have done an initial prototype, and plan to add new
features to it.

2) Study and address various research problems in mobile video streaming. The
goal is to have a systems paper at the end of the internship.

Qualifications: Familiar with Windows Mobile APIs, Visidual Studio, GNU
toolchain, GDB, socket programming (Linux/Windows), H.264/AVC, and RTP/RTCP .

If you are interested in, please send me your CV and available date.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Cheng-Hsin Hsu