3rd IEEE Intl. Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Virtual Reality
Dec 14-18, 2020, http://ieee-aivr.org
*Update* Due to many requests because of vacations and covid, the full/short paper deadline has been extended till August 3, 2020.
IEEE AIVR is a unique event, addressing researchers and industries from all areas of AI as well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. It provides an international forum for the exchange between those fields to present advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research topics, and together define the future of these exciting research domains.
We invite researchers from Virtual, as well as Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) to participate and submit their work to the program. Likewise, any work on AI that has a relation to any of these fields or potential for the usage in any of them is welcome. Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
* Systems, including techniques, performance, and implementation
* Content creation and modelling
* Cognitive aspects, perception, user behaviour
* AI technologies for VR/AR
* Interactions / interactive and responsive environments
* Applications and use cases
* Ethical and societal aspects of AI and VR/AR
See website for futher details.
August 3, 2020 (extended & final deadline):
* Full & short papers
September 4, 2020:
* Special session papers
* Posters & work-in-progress
* Demo/video papers
* Industry contributions
September 24, 2020:
* Workshop papers