MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Shin'ichi Satoh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shin'ichi Satoh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2022 10:07:24 +0900
Sorry for cross posting.

ACM MM Asia 2022 is only one week away.  Please register NOW!

Especially it's free of charge for online student registration.

Call for Participants of ACM Multimedia Asia 2022 (hybrid)

<< Only one week to start !! >>
<< Online student registration is free of charge !! >>

ACM Multimedia ASIA 2022
December 13-16, 2022, Tokyo, Japan
https://mmasia2022.org/

ACM Multimedia Asia is a major annual international conference to
showcase the scientific achievements and industrial innovations in
the multimedia field. Multimedia research focuses on technologes that
enable the use and exchange of content, integrating multiple perspectives
of digita l modalities, including images, text, video, audio (speech,
music, etc.), and other sensor data.

The ACM Multimedia Asia 2022 will be held December 13-16, 2022 in Tokyo,
Japan. The confernce venue is the Yayoi Auditorium at The University of
Tokyo, which is in the heart of Tokyo and is easily reachable from all
over the world.

We would like to invite you to register the conference. For example,
the price of the onsite/online full registration for SIGMM Members
is 50,000/40,000 JPY (about 370/300 USD), and the price of the onsite/online
early student registration is 15,000/0 JPY (about 110/0 USD).

Particulary, online student registration is <<free of charge>>.

We would strongly like to encourage all the students working on multimedia
research to participate.

https://www.mmasia2022.org/registration/

The program consists of two keynote talks, 27 regular paper talks, 11 short
paper spotlights and 9 demos. All of the papers will be presented in the
poster sessions as well. We will provide a banquet for all the onsite
registration attendees.

The details of the technical program of ACM Multimedia Asia 2022 are available
on the conference website. Please check our Web site.

https://mmasia2022.org/program/

Sincerely,
----
General Co-Chairs
Kiyoharu Aizawa, The University of Tokyo
Phoebe Chen, La Trobe
Shuqiang Jiang, CAS
Keiji Yanai, The University of Electro-Communications

Program Co-Chairs
Rei Kawakami, Titech
Toshihiko Yamasaki, The University of Tokyo
Jing Liu, CAS
Winston Hsu, NTU
Wei Tsang Ooi, NUS

If you have any questions, please contact us by the following address.
question @ mmasia2022.org

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST