* Apologies if you receive multiple e-mails *
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PAPERS - ICCCN 2012
The 21st International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN) will be held at the campus of University der Bundeswehr München, München, Germany, July 30 – August 2, 2012. Nine workshops will be held in conjunction with ICCCN 2012. The workshops aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot and broad topics on computer communications and networks. Papers from industrial companies and papers on design and implementations of networking systems and services are very welcome. ICCCN is a premier international conference in the field. Accepted and registered workshop papers will be published in proceedings that will be available through Xplore.
The following ICCCN 2012 workshops will be held on July 30, 2012.
• The 6th International Workshop on Wireless Mesh and Ad Hoc Networks (WiMAN)
• The 6th International Workshop on Performance Modeling and Evaluation of Computer and Telecommunication (PMECT)
• The 4th International Workshop on Multimedia Computing and Communications (MCC)
• The 2nd International Workshop on Context-aware QoS Provisioning and Management for Emerging Networks, Applications and Services (ContextQoS)
• The 2nd Workshop on Privacy, Security and Trust in Mobile and Wireless Systems (MobiPST)
• The 8th International Workshop on Networking Issues in Multimedia Entertainment (NIME)
• 2012 International Workshop on the Security of the Internet of Things (SecIoT)
• The Second Workshop on Cooperative Heterogeneous Networks (coHetNet)
• The Fifth International Workshop on Sensor Networks (SN 2012)
Submission Guidelines and Publication
Instructions for Authors
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double-column, 10-pt font) and must be submitted via EDAS ( https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=12221 ) as PDF files (formatted for 8.5x11-inch paper). The manuscripts should be no longer than 5 pages. One additional page is permitted if the authors are willing to pay an over-length charge at the time of publication (manuscripts should not exceed 6 pages). Submitted papers cannot have been previously published in or be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference. The workshop Program Committee reserves the right to not review papers that either exceed the length specification or have been submitted or published elsewhere. Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, author(s) and affiliation(s) with postal and e-mail address(es). A paper abstract must be registered on EDAS by the deadline.
Review and Publication of Manuscripts
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the workshop Program Committee and judged on originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of presentation. An accepted paper must be presented at the ICCCN 2012 venue by one of the authors registered at the full registration rate. Each workshop registration covers up to two workshop papers by an author. Accepted and registered papers will be published in proceedings that will be available through Xplore. Papers that are not presented at the ICCCN 2012 venue by one of the registered co-authors will not appear in Xplore.
If you have any questions about the paper submission, please contact Workshop General Co-chairs at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
Workshop General Co-Chairs
Dr. Fan Zhai
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Dr. Christian Poellabauer
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana, USA
Email: [log in to unmask]
**** Important Dates for Workshops *****
Paper Due March 16, 2012
Acceptance Notification April 25, 2012
Camera Ready Due May 10, 2012
Registration Due May 10, 2012
To unsubscribe from the MM-INTEREST list:
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: