Sun, 28 May 2017 23:48:30 +0200
ACM Multimedia 2017
Call for Video Program
ACM Multimedia 2017 Video Program is intended to allow researchers to
demonstrate their research results without having to bring the equipment for
a "live" demo. Videos should present innovative research results, such as
merging augmented reality and real world entities, showing the results of
surveillance video processing, the use of multiple cameras, camera arrays or
video-sensor networks or communicate complex ideas through novel means and
solutions, or creative applications or multimedia artistic productions in
The scope of the research presented in the video should be relevant to any
of the major ACM Multimedia research areas.
The maximum length allowed for video papers is 4 pages with one extra page
for references (ACM conference style). At the presentation, the principal
author of each accepted video should present the contribution using poster
along with video playback with their PC (or another device of their choice).
Accepted videos along with papers will be published in ACM DL.
* The videos can range in duration between 3 minutes to 8 minutes.
* The minimum spatial resolution is 320*240 pixels per frame.
* Videos should be submitted at a minimum of 15fps.
* The size of video should be less than 100MB.
* The videos should adhere to the technical requirements imposed by
Sheridan. Especially the videos should be in MP4 encoding using H.264 codec.
ACM Multimedia 2017 video program uses Easychair to handle submissions:
The submission procedure is as follows:
1. Login to Easychair and submit your paper (up to 4 pages plus one
extra page) and video (as additional material) via the ACM Multimedia 2017
Workshop submission website before the submission deadline (select Video
Program from the list).
2. Format: ACM conference style (4 pages plus one extra page)
3. Papers of the Video program will appear in the Conference
Proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library along with other accepted papers.
4. Review style: single-blind
June 16, 2017
Notification of acceptance
July 13, 2017
August 4, 2017
For any questions contact the Video Program Chair at [log in to unmask]
Benoit Huet (EURECOM, France)