MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: ACM SIGMM Interest List <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Zhang, Liqiang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:58:54 -0500

Dear friends,

I am writing to invite you to submit your papers to IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 (at Miami) before the paper submission deadline of March 15, 2010.

Please check out the GC10 website: (http://www.ieee-globecom.org/2010/), and review the following highlights at GC10:

    (1) 25+ world renowned scientists will deliver Plenary Speeches in Featured Talks and Plenary Forums;

    (2) First-time FREE tutorial program open to all GC10 attendees (with 12 high-quality tutorials selected from 150 proposals);

    (3) 23 engaged workshops to cover the latest industry and academic advancements;

    (4) Local information introduction to beautiful Miami & Florida, as well as the wonderful conference venue.

Thanks. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Haohong Wang

TPC Chair, IEEE GLOBECOM 2010

http://www.ieee-globecom.org/2010/