Apologies for cross-postings. Please send it to colleagues and students who may be interested in.
The COVID-19 situation is monitored and appropriate arrangements will be considered for the presentations of accepted papers.
CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS
The 12th International ACM Conference on Management of Digital EcoSystems (MEDES 2020)
2nd - 4th November, 2020 @ Abu Dhabi, UAE
In the world of the Internet of Things (IoT), the rapid growth and exponential use of digital components leads to the emergence of intelligent environments namely "digital ecosystems" connected to the web and composed of multiple and independent entities. The International Conference on Management of Digital EcoSystems (MEDES) aims to develop and bring together a diverse community from academia, research laboratories and industry interested in exploring the manifold challenges and issues related to resource management of Digital Ecosystems and how current approaches and technologies can be evolved and adapted to this end.
MEDES seeks contributions in the following areas:
* Digital Ecosystem Infrastructure
* Data & Knowledge Management
* Computational and Collective Intelligence
* Semantic Computing
* Software ecosystems for software engineering
* Big Data, Services, Trust, Security & Privacy
* Software Engineering
* Internet of Things and Intelligent Web
* Cyber Physical Systems
* Social and Collaborative Platforms
* Human-Computer Interaction
* Open Source
* Applications (Logistics, Energy, Healthcare, Environment, Smart Cities, Digital Humanities, Robotics, etc.)
* Complex Systems and Networks
Submissions must be in an electronic form as PDF format and should be uploaded using the conference website. Paper submission guidelines are available on the following link: https://medes.sigappfr.org/20/cfp.
The conference Proceedings will be published by ACM and indexed by the ACM Digital Library and DBLP. Kindly submit your papers by clicking: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=medes2020.
The poster session provides an excellent opportunity to present early-stage or ongoing research, and to receive valuable feedback from conference attendees. We also strongly encourage student and industry submissions. Topics of interest are the same as those listed in the main conference and special session call for papers. A Best Poster Award will be assigned by an independent review committee according to the quality of research work and the quality of poster presentation. Poster submission details are available on: https://medes.sigappfr.org/20/call-for-posters.
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extension of their work to appear in the Internet of Things and WWW journals.
Submission Deadline: September 18th, 2020 (extended due to COVID-19)
Notification of Acceptance: October 9th, 2020
Camera Ready & Paper Registration: October 20th, 2020
* Richard Chbeir, University of Pau and Pays Adour, France
* Yannis Manolopoulos, Open University of Cyprus
* Ernesto Damiani, Khalifa University, UAE
* Djamal Benslimane, Lyon 1 University, France
* Ladjel Bellatreche, LIAS/ISAEENSMA, France
* Tadeusz Morzy, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
* Patrick Hung, Ontario Tech University, Canada
* Farkhund Iqbal, Zayed University, UAE?