MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Zhihan Lv <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zhihan Lv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2022 18:32:08 +0200
Dear Colleague,

I sincerely invite you to contribute a paper to the new journal "Internet
of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems" from KeAi where I'm EiC.
https://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/internet-of-things-and-cyber-physical-systems/

The journal has published 12 papers till now (
https://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/internet-of-things-and-cyber-physical-systems/recent-articles/
).

All of the accepted papers will be published on Sciencedirect.com (
https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/internet-of-things-and-cyber-physical-systems/issues
)

The journal plans to apply for Scopus and EI Index this year, and now it
doesn't require article processing charge (APC).

Best,
<http://lvzhihan.com/>
*Prof. Zhihan Lv*
*EiC, Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems, KeAi*
*Associate Professor, Uppsala University, Sweden.*
Website: http://lvzhihan.com/, https://katalog.uu.se/profile?id=N21-2049
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST