Welcome to Harbin, China – Paris of the East! Harbin is the home of several top research universities and institutions in China and a winter wonderland for its one of the world's largest Ice Sculpture Festivals! Harbin is hosting the 2nd ICIMCS, ACM SIG Multimedia Beijing Chapter's flagship conference.
============== ICIMCS 2010 | Call for Papers ===============
ICIMCS 2010: The second International Conference on Internet Multimedia Computing and Service
December 30-31, 2010 - Harbin, China
Web page: http://www.icimcs2010.org/ or http://vilab.hit.edu.cn/~icimcs2010/
The Second International Conference on Internet Multimedia Computing and Service
The Second International Conference on Internet Multimedia Computing and Service (ICIMCS 2010) will focus on a wide variety of key issues and new approaches, which aim to tackle problems arising from the fast-growing internet multimedia and the users ‘multimedia service requirements. The ICIMCS 2010 is a forum for both academic researchers and industry developers to exchange information on the state-of-the-art of internet multimedia processing, analysis and applications. The ICIMCS 2010 also provides perspective attendees the chances to identify the emerging research topics, as well as defining the future of internet multimedia computing.
The conference invites original technical papers that were not previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Topics include, but are not limited to:
· Learning techniques for Web scale multimedia annotation and classification
· Large-scale image/video indexing, query and re-ranking
· Performance evaluation for large scale multimedia processing
· Multimedia mining and recognition in social network environment
· Cross media computing by integrating visual, aural and textual information
· Human factor issues for internet multimedia computing
· Adaptive multimedia accessing and browsing for mobile equipment
· Digital right management and data protection for multimedia
· Interactive multimedia data management and service systems
The default paper length for ICIMCS 2010 is 4 pages, or the authors should be paid for the extract page charges. Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the conference web site (http://vilab.hit.edu.cn/~icimcs2010/ or http://www.icimcs2010.org/).
Submission of full-length papers: Jul. 20, 2010
Notification of acceptance: Sep. 20, 2010
Submission of camera-ready papers: Oct. 10, 2010
The conference proceedings will be published by ACM and all papers will be included in ACM digital library. We are talking to ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMCCAP) for a potential special issue on the top papers. In addition, we have secured two world-class multimedia researchers to deliver two key notes at the conference.
ICIMCS 2010 Publicity Chairs