MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Kamrul Hasan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kamrul Hasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:27:50 +0900
Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
We are pleased to invite you to submit original contributions to The 1st
International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Information,
Communications, and Applications (AIICA 2021)

Call For Papers for AIICA 2021, Virtual & In-Person (Jeju Island, Korea)
(August 17 (Tue.) ~ 20 (Fri.) 2021)

AIICA 2021

The 1st International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Information,
Communications, and Applications (AIICA 2021)
In conjunction with the 12th International Conference on Ubiquitous and
Future Networks (ICUFN 2021) (http://www.icufn.org) during Aug. 17 ~ 20,
2021.

*** Paper Submission Deadline: July 17, 2021 ***

We have witnessed fast developments of various artificial intelligence (AI)
technologies, and many forms of information and communication systems with
AI are becoming core parts of our daily lives. With the proliferation of
future information, communication, and electronic devices, there is a fast
growing interest in information and communication technology (ICT) with AI.
The conference promotes their transfer into practical applications, for
developing intelligent ICT systems and pursuing artificial intelligence
applications for contents, platforms, networks and devices. AIICA 2021 aims
at addressing advances in research on ICT, covering topics ranging from ICT
technology issues to emerging AI applications for ICTs. AIICA 2021
 solicits original, unpublished contributions in all aspects of AI in
information and communication. Submitted articles must not be concurrently
considered elsewhere for publication. We also encourage authors to submit
short papers on the early stages of research or development in progress,
which present important new challenges.

[Technical Topics]

The topics include, but are not limited to:
- AI for Image Processing and Multimedia
- AI Applications for Networking and IoT
- AI for Control and Decision Systems
- AI Applications for Mobile Communication
- AI for Energy, Computer Systems and Semiconductor Device
- AI for Data Analysis, Big Data and Cloud
- AI for Neuroscience and Neuroengineering
- AI for eHealth
- AI Foundation

[Best practice policies]

All papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on
EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is https://edas.info/N28176

There are two options for the submissions, either a full paper or a short
paper. We decided to allow the submission of short papers in order to
accommodate the most recent research outcomes. The submissions should be
formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt (or
higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE style format. The maximum
number of pages is 6 for full papers and 3 for short papers. Detailed
formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference
web site (Please see Submission at http://www.icufn.org).

Submitted papers will be reviewed by the workshop Program Committee and
judged on originality, technical correctness, relevance, and quality of
presentation. All accepted papers will appear in the IEEE Xplore Digital
library and will be indexed by Scopus and EI Compendex only if at least one
of the authors registers at the full registration rate and attends to
present the paper. Also, extended versions of selected papers will be
published in the following international journals (SCIE-indexed) as a
special section for the ICUFN2021.

- Wireless Personal Communications (SCIE)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (SCIE)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (SCIE)
- Mobile Information System (SCIE)
- Sensors (SCIE)
- Journal of Internet Technology (SCIE)
- ICT Express (SCIE)
- Recent Advances on Communications and Networking Technology

[Committees]

Steering Committee:
Ilyoung Chong (HUFS)
Yeong Min Jang (Kookmin University)

Organizing Committee Chair:
Seong Ho Jeong (HUFS)

Technical Program Committee Chair:
Sang-Chul Kim (Kookmin University)

Technical Program Committee Members:
Junhee Seok (Korea University)
Joohyun Lee (HanYang University)
Seong Heum Kim (Soongsil University)
Jaekoo Lee (Kookmin University)

[Important Dates]

- Paper due: July 17, 2021
- Author Notification: July 24, 2021
- Camera-ready due: July 28, 2021
- Registration due: July 31, 2021
- Workshop Date: Aug 17, 2021

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST