MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Cise Midoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cise Midoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2022 11:21:00 +0200
CALL FOR Participation -= MMSys 2022=-
"Enabling New Horizons for the Media Ecosystem”

Follow us for weekly updates on:
https://twitter.com/acmmmsys |
https://www.facebook.com/acmmmsys |
https://www.instagram.com/acmmmsys |
https://acmmmsys.slack.com/
The 13th ACM Multimedia Systems Conference (and associated workshops: MMVE
2022 (https://www.mmve-workshop.org/), NOSSDAV 2022 (
https://nossdav.org/2022/), GameSys 2022 (https://gamesys22.wpi.edu/)) will
be held from 14th to 17th June 2022 in Athlone, Ireland. MMSys2022 will
provide a warm welcome to leading experts from academia and industry to
present and share their latest research findings in multimedia systems.

Please note below that the early bird registration deadline is fast
approaching.

Some highlights!

* MMSys 2022: will be a hybrid event, supporting in person, interactive
technical sessions in addition to remote participation.
* MMSys 2022: Keynotes & Overview talks - We are delighted to range of
spectacular keynotes and overview talks:
https://mmsys2022.ie/program/keynotes
* MMSys 2022: Accepted Papers - https://mmsys2022.ie/program/accepted-papers
* MMSys 2022: We have a range of exciting social events for MMSys 2022
attendees - https://mmsys2022.ie/program/social-events
* MMSys 2022: Conference Registration is open -
https://mmsys2022.ie/attending/registration
* MMSys 2022: will have a key focus on early research mentorship with the
doctoral symposium as well as post doctoral mentoring sessions.
* MMSys 2022: SIGMM EDI Travel Grants & Carer Awards -
https://mmsys2022.ie/attending/travel-grants-carer-awards
IMPORTANT DATES:
* Early bird registration deadline: May 15th
* Author registration deadline: see
https://mmsys2022.ie/attending/registration
* Conference: June 14th-17th - 2022

TECHNICAL SPONSOR:
------------------
* ACM SIGMM

SUPPORTERS:
------------------
YouTube, Adobe, Microsoft, Zinkworks, Unified Streaming, Comcast, Meta,
Roblox, Synamedia, Broadpeak, Disney Research, SVA, Huawei, DASH IF,
Forzasys, Failte Ireland.

General Chairs
--------------
* Niall Murray (Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland)
* Mylene Farias (University of Brasilia, Brazil)
* Gwendal Simon (Synamedia, France)

Technical Programme Chairs
--------------------------
* Mario Montagud (University of Valencia and i2CAT Foundation, Spain)
* Irene Viola (Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, Netherlands)
For any additional information feel free to contact the General Chair at
chairs<at>mmsys2022.ie

--
Cise Midoglu
Simula Research Laboratory

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST