MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Mohamed Nemiche <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mohamed Nemiche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:35:00 +0100
 We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

 ___________________ICCS’12 || CAL FOR PAPERS____________________
|   International Conference on Complex Systems                  |
|   ICCS'12 is an IEEE technically co-sponsored conference       |
|    November 5-6, 2012                                           |
|    Agadir, Morocco                                              |
|    http://iccs12.org                                            |
|    Submission deadline: April 30, 2012                          |

An International Conference on Complex Systems (ICCS'12) will be organized
by Ibn Zohr University in Agadir, Morocco on November 5-6, 2012.
The city of Agadir is considered one of the most attractive touristic areas
on the African continent. Agadir enjoys clement weather year-round,
including the month of November. ICCS'12 will provide a high-level,
international forum for scientists, researchers, industrial professionals,
and students who will present state-of-the-art research results, address
new challenges, and discuss trends in Computational Intelligence,
Cybernetics, General Systems Theory, and their applications in diverse
fields.

The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
    - Fuzzy Set Theory and Fuzzy Systems
    - Fractals, Chaos Theory and Chaotic Systems
    - Biologically-Inspired Artificial Systems
    - Adaptive Agents and Multi-agent Learning
    - Multi-agent Social Simulation and Cognitive Modeling with Agents
    - Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation
    - Agent and Multi-agent Architectures
    - Game Theory, Strategic Decision-Making in Competitive Environments
    - Modeling and Control Systems
    - Diagnosis and Fault-tolerant Control Systems
    - Hardware-Software Co-Design, Embedded Systems
    - Complex Biomedical Engineering
    - Information and Communication Technologies for Services Modeling,
Services Composition and Services Management (Invited Session)
    - Complex Dynamic Systems and Globalization
    - General System Theory and Methodology
    - Complex Social and Ecological Systems
    - Economical, Political and Juridical Systems
    - Socio-Cultural and Behavioral Modeling
    - Mathematical Methods in Cybernetics and Systems Theory
    - Sociocybernetics and Mathematical Sociology

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
    -Matjaz Mulej , University of Maribor, Slovenia
            President of the International Academy for Systems and
Cybernetic Sciences.
    -Luis Martínez López , University of Jaén , Spain
            Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Computational
Intelligence Systems.
    -Antonio Caselles Moncho , University of Valencia, Spain
            Vice-President of Spanish Society of General Systems
            Editor/Director of the "Revista Internacional de Sistemas".
    -Francisco Parra Luna , Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
    -Mohamed Bakhouya , Aalto University, Finland.

    http://iccs12.org/keynotes.html

PROCEEDINGS, SPECIAL ISSUES
    All presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library
and extended versions of selected papers will be published in special
issues of international journals.

GENERAL CHAIRS
    - M. Essaaidi,President - IEEE Morocco Section
        [[log in to unmask] ;   Phone: +212 (0) 661 725 992]
    - M. Nemiche, Ibn Zohr University, Agadir, Morocco [[log in to unmask]]
    - Antonio Caselles Moncho, Vice-President Spanish Society of General
Systems, Spain

HONORARY ADVISORY BOARD
    - Rafael Lostado Bojo, President of the Spanish Society of General
Systems, Spain.
    - Pierre Bricage, Secretary General of the International Academy for
Systems and Cybernetic Sciences.
    - Gerhard Chroust, Secretary General of the International Federation
for Systems Research (IFSR).
    - Daniel Dubois, Director of ASBL CHAOS, University of Liege, Belgium.
    - François Dubois, President of the French Systems Science
Organization, France.
    - Rafael Pla Lopez, Vice-President of the Spanish Society of General
Systems. Spain.
    - Mohamed Mansour, Ex-President of the Swiss Society for Automatic
Control, Switzerland.
    - Gianfranco Minati, President of the Italian Systems Society, Italy.
    - Matjaz Mulej, President of the International Academy for Systems and
Cybernetic Sciences.
    - Robert Vallée, President of The World Organisation of Systems and
Cybernetics (WOSC).

TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
    http://iccs12.org/committees.html

CONTACT
    M. Nemiche

DEADLINES
    Paper Submission:   April 30, 2012
    Acceptance notification to authors:  June 30, 2012
    Final version and registration: July 28, 2012
    ICCS'12 Conference: November 5-6, 2012

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.EXE?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST&A=1