MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Martin Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Giese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2022 08:37:53 +0000
Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to a tenured position announced at the Dept of Computer Science of the University of Oslo, Norway:

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/226408/associate-professor-in-knowledge-representation-and-data-science

Data Science is a central topic for this position.  Connections to semantic technologies or knowledge representation will mean a good fit with much (but not all) of the existing research in the group.  Work at the intersection between Data Science (including machine learning), (semantic) Data Integration, and time series data, sensor streams, etc. would be welcome!

Yours,
Martin Giese

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST