MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Abi Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Abi Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:07:02 +0100
CVMP2012
5th & 6th December 2012.
Vue Leicester Square, London, UK
=================
Call for Short Papers
=================
Deadline : Friday 19th October.
------------------------
If you are doing interesting and innovative work or research in visual media we'd love to read about it.
High-quality papers are invited which present novel research related to any aspect of media production. CVMP is held in cooperation with ACM SIGGRAPH, ACM MM, and EG. Accepted papers will be presented as either oral or posters and will appear in the conference programme. The top 10% of submissions to CVMP 2012 will be invited to submit extended papers to IEEE Transactions on Multimedia.
visit: http://www.cvmp-conference.org/Call-for-Papers

We look forward to receiving your papers,
Jan Kautz, UCL
CVMP2012 Programme Chair
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: