17th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA)
18 - 22 September 2023, Istanbul, Turkey
The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier European software architecture conference, providing researchers, practitioners, and educators with a platform to present and discuss the most recent, innovative, and significant findings and experiences in the field of software architecture research and practice. The 17th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2023) will be held as an in-person conference taking place in the beautiful and historic city of İstanbul in Turkey.
Four Exciting Keynotes:
* The Trek Towards Sustainability - Truth, Tale, or Transition?, Birgit Penzenstadler, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
* Green IT: How You Can Take Action Now, Virginie Corraze, Amadeus
* Software Architecture in the Era of Collective Intelligence: The Rise of Systems-of-Systems, Flavio Oquendo, IRISA (UMR CNRS) - Univ. Bretagne-Sud (UBS), France
* The PhD journey, Matthias Galster, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
* Research Papers, https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-research-papers?
* Industry Program, https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-industry-program?
* Journal First, https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-journal-first?
* Tools & Demos, https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-tools---demos?
* Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I), https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-diversity--equity-and-inclusion--de-i-?
* Doctoral Symposium, https://conf.researchr.org/track/ecsa-2023/ecsa-2023-doctoral-symposium?
To unsubscribe from the DBWorld mailing list please visit https://dbworld.sigmod.org and follow the unsubscribe directions given there.