PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2021 15:56:12 +0300
Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at Koç University has
multiple openings for summer research interns (at both undergraduate
and graduate level). Apply via:

http://kusrp.ku.edu.tr

For more information about joining our group and projects, visit

https://crypto.ku.edu.tr/work-with-us/

All applications must be completed online. Applications with missing
documents will not be considered. Applications via e-mail will not be
considered. Application Requirements:

CV
2 Recommendation Letters
Official transcripts from all the universities attended
Statement of Purpose
Application Form filled online

Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Alptekin Küpçü

Duties include working with our graduate students on various projects,
including cryptography, cloud security, blockchains, and game theory.
Related skills include Java, C++, Web programming, network
programming. Necessary background includes algorithms and data
structures. Candidates with cryptography and security background will
be preferred. Approximately 45 hours per week.

Deadline is 11 April 2021.