PODC 2022, 41st ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, will be held on July 25-29, 2022 in Salerno, Italy: https://www.podc.org/ <https://www.podc.org/>
The list of accepted papers is available online: https://www.podc.org/podc2022/accepted-papers/ <https://www.podc.org/podc2022/accepted-papers/>
Conference registration is open at https://cvent.me/geLrwn <https://cvent.me/geLrwn> and the early registration deadline is very soon (June 24th, 2022 at 23:59 ECT). More details are available on the dedicated webpage: https://www.podc.org/podc2022/registration/ <https://www.podc.org/podc2022/registration/>.
Information on local arrangements (hotels and travel) is available at: https://www.podc.org/podc2022/local-arrangements/ <https://www.podc.org/podc2022/local-arrangements/>.
The complete conference schedule appears at https://www.podc.org/podc2022/schedule/ <https://www.podc.org/podc2022/schedule/> and its highlights include:
- Three keynote talks:
- Michael Scott – How should we think about persistent data structures?
- Seny Kamara – Distributed Encrypted Systems
- Merav Parter – A Graph Theoretic Approach for Resilient Distributed Algorithms
- Talk sessions for full papers and brief announcements.
- Three workshops are organized in cooperation with PODC 2022:
- Workshop on Advanced Tools, Programming Languages, and Platforms for Implementing and Evaluating Algorithms for Distributed Systems (ApPLIED)
Organizers: Elad Michael Schiller, Chryssis Georgiou
Website: https://www.cse.chalmers.se/~elad/ApPLIED2022/ <https://www.cse.chalmers.se/~elad/ApPLIED2022/>
- Principles of Distributed Learning (PODL)
Organizers: Rachid Guerraoui, Gupta Nirupam, Rafaël Pinot
Website: https://dcl.epfl.ch/site/podc2022 <https://dcl.epfl.ch/site/podc2022>
- Distributed Algorithms on Realistic Network Models (DARe)
Organizers: Laurent Feuilloley, Yannic Maus, Alexandre Vigny
Website: https://podc-dare.github.io/ <https://podc-dare.github.io/>
- One tutorial is organized in cooperation with PODC 2022:
- Dispersion of Mobile Robots
Organizers: Anisur Rahaman Molla, William K. Moses Jr.
Website: https://sites.google.com/view/dispersion-mobilerobots-podc22/ <https://sites.google.com/view/dispersion-mobilerobots-podc22/>
For the latest updates, you can follow us on Twitter:
Co-publicity Chair, PODC 2022
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: