PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Christoph Lenzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christoph Lenzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 19:57:12 +0100
M A X   P L A N C K   I N S T I T U T E
       for
I N F O R M A T I C S

seeks several

POSTDOCS

for the Algorithms and Complexity Department

directed by Kurt Mehlhorn.

We are looking for applicants from all areas of algorithmics, including
related areas like computer algebra, complexity theory, and discrete
optimization. We are also explicitly looking for people interested in
distributed computing, computational geometry and topology, algorithm
engineering and the design and implementation of algorithm libraries.

The Max-Planck-Institute for Informatics is located on the campus of the
Universitaet des Saarlandes in Saarbruecken, Germany. Currently, around 40
researchers of several nationalities work in the Algorithms and Complexity
Department. Our working language is English. The group collaborates with
several of the major research institutions in Europe and the U.S. and has
high international visibility. There is generous travel support available
for all group members. Postdoctoral fellowships are available for one or
two years.

Applications from disabled applicants are appreciated. Our institute
supports the principle of equal opportunity for men and women, and is
therefore interested in applications from women.

Applications are to be submitted via our web form at
http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/d1postdoc
by uploading a single PDF-file containing
* a curriculum vitae,
* a complete list of publications, and
* a research plan (1 page suffices).
The submission server is online now and the review process starts when
applications arrive. Thus, we encourage you to apply early. However, all
applications that are submitted by January 6, 2015 will receive full
consideration.

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC&A=1