PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Jared Saia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:13:34 -0600
The Computer Science department at the University of New Mexico is
hiring an Assistant Professor.  We are looking for talented students
with interesting research in any area of CS or a related discipline,
and distributed computing is a particular area of interest for our
department.  If you have any graduating students, or if you know of
any other potential candidates, please pass along this link to our
full advertisement:

http://cs.unm.edu/news/2018/09/open-cs-assistant-professor-position.html