PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2020 11:27:30 +0300
Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at Koç University has *one
opening *at the post-doctoral researcher level. *Accepted applicants may
receive competitive salary, housing (accommodation) support, health
insurance, computer, travel support, and lunch meal card.*

Your duties are performing research on cryptography, security, and privacy
in line with our research group's focus, and direct graduate and
undergraduate students in their research and teaching. The project funding
is related to *cryptography*, *game theory and mechanism design*, and
*blockchain
technologies*.

Applicants are expected to have already obtained their Ph.D. degrees in
Computer Science or related discipline with a thesis topic related to the
duties above.

For more information about joining our group and projects, visit

https://crypto.ku.edu.tr/work-with-us/

Submit your application via email including

   - *full CV,*
   - *sample publications,*
   - *a detailed research proposal,*
   - *and 2-3 reference letters sent directly by the referees*.

https://mysite.ku.edu.tr/akupcu/

Application and start dates are flexible. But for full consideration,
please apply until the end of September.

--
Assoc. Prof. Alptekin Küpçü
Koç University - Computer Science and Engineering