PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 08:41:48 -0500
From: Nitin Vaidya <[log in to unmask]>
Please forward to Ph.D. students in your department.

*CS faculty positions at Georgetown University*

The Department of Computer Science <https://cs.georgetown.edu/> at
Georgetown University welcomes applications for tenure-track positions at
the Assistant or Associate Professor rank. We are a rapidly growing
department in a top-ranked university in Washington, DC with a wide variety
of cultural opportunities as well as access to funding agencies.  We are
committed to building a diverse intellectual community and strongly
encourage applications from those from underrepresented backgrounds.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related area,
and must show a promise of excellence in research as well as teaching.

   - Candidates with a strong record of research in the area of security,
   cryptography, or privacy may apply at
   https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Faculty/job/Main-Campus/Assistant-or-Associate-Professor–Security–Cryptography–or-Privacy—-Department-of-Computer-Science_JR07805
   <https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Faculty/job/Main-Campus/Assistant-or-Associate-Professor--Security--Cryptography--or-Privacy----Department-of-Computer-Science_JR07805>
   - Candidates with research interests that will complement and bridge
   with one of our core areas of data-centric computing, security and privacy,
   and theory should apply at
   https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Faculty/job/Main-Campus/Assistant-or-Associate-Professor–General—-Department-of-Computer-Science_JR07803
   <https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Faculty/job/Main-Campus/Assistant-or-Associate-Professor--General----Department-of-Computer-Science_JR07803>.
   In particular, candidates with a strong record of research in machine
   learning and AI, programming languages, systems, software engineering, or
   human-computer interaction are encouraged to apply.

Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff.

--
Nitin Vaidya
McDevitt Chair, Computer Science, Georgetown University