PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Stefan Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stefan Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:55:06 +0100
Dear all,

Based on a generous grant from Poul Due Jensen Foundation (Grundfos),
Aalborg University is offering  a special Associate Professorship position
within our Distributed, Embedded and Intelligent Research Group with focus
area “Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems”.  The position comes
with additional funding and the prospect of a Full Professorship followup.

I would be thankful if you would advertise this call within your group and
your research network.

Deadline for application is March 15, 2019.

Best wishes

Stefan