PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:28:25 -0500
I would like to point PODC members once again to the Morgan Claypool
monograph series on distributed computing theory:

http://www.morganclaypool.com/doi/abs/10.2200/S00310ED1V01Y201011DCT005

So far, we have five monographs published, including my own (on the
Timed I/O Automata modeling framework, with Kaynar, Vaandrager, and
Segala), which just appeared this week.  We have about ten more in the
works.  And some other people have expressed general intentions of
writing one sometime soon.

Let me know if you are interested in writing one!  It's a great way to
solidify results from our research area, get material together than
people can use for teaching, for bringing new graduate students up to
speed, ...

Nancy Lynch