PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Amitabh Trehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2021 21:52:04 +0000
Dear all,

We have a number of faculty positions (six) open in Computer Science at
Durham
University, UK. Durham University is the third oldest university in England
and Durham CS one of the top CS departments in the country. The department
is rapidly growing having already expanded from 20 to 50 in the last few
years and expanding still further.

In particular, two of these would be of specific interest to the PODC
community:

*- Assistant Professor (Computer Science and **Networks)*:- https://durham
.taleo.net/careersection/du_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=21001474&lang=en  or
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLB828/assistant-professor
-in-computer-science-comp22-1 [Closing date: 07th February 2022]

*- Professor in Computer Science (all areas): *
https://durham.taleo.net
/careersection/du_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=21001460&lang=en
 or https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CLB823/professor-in-computer-science-comp22-2
 [Closing date: 31st January 2022]]

For informal enquiries, please get in touch with me (
[log in to unmask]) or the head of department Prof. Gordon Love (

Regards,

Dr. Amitabh Trehan
Associate Professor
Durham University
Head, NESTiD research group

--
 What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it;
 Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC