Do you have a PhD, research or coding experience, or are you a self-taught guru technologist in the area of High-Performance Computing, Cryptology, Distributed Databases, Distributed Systems or Distributed Computing? Do you want to design, code and co-invent the next generation of Distributed Systems protocols?
At QPQ, we are building the Internet of Economics, a new approach to a compliant and regulated financial systems infrastructure. Titles, publications, direct experience or knowledge are excellent things to have, but we really value integrity, intelligence, industry, ingenuity, inquisitiveness and the capacity and will to think laterally. We want to see applicants who can use the knowledge gained in other disciplines and lateral thinking to challenge the orthodoxies of prior solutions.
Join a team of mathematicians, computer scientists, engineers and self-taught individuals.
What do we give you?
* A stimulating, Socratic intellectual environment
* As Socratic implies, we want you to have a voice. We do not recruit brilliant people to put them in boxes, we recruit brilliant people so they can push the horizons even further.
* Hybrid office approach – we have been a distributed workforce from the start. This role is centred around our European axis, so we expect you to live within +/- 2 hours of CET. We get together a complete team every quarter, so you must be willing to travel and embrace being part of a diverse team drawn from many walks of life and cultures.
* Good salary, travel expense budget and many future opportunities to participate in the company’s growth
* The mother of all intellectual challenges!
Apply with a CV, a video, or anything that will showcase your abilities at QPQ opportunities<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>].