PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Sotirios Kentros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sotirios Kentros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2018 00:54:17 +0000
The computer science department at Salem State University is seeking candidates with interest and experience in teaching all levels of computer science courses for a full-time, tenure-track, faculty position. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear vision of the future of the computing field in general and the computer science discipline in particular; show evidence of a commitment to the teaching-learning process in a four-year undergraduate program; and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Teaching assignments will include introductory and intermediate-level computer science courses, possibly upper-level courses depending upon the expertise of the candidate and needs of the program.

Salem State is a teaching university, committed to our students' learning and growth, many of whom are the first in their family to go to college. Collegiality, student success, civic engagement,collaboration, initiative, continuous improvement and accountability are highly valued in our organizational culture and we seek a colleague who shares those values and wants to be part of our community.

Interested candidates will find details at: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/po1537836668805b666e

2018-2044<https://social.icims.com/viewjob/po1537836668805b666e>
social.icims.com
The computer science department is seeking candidates with interest and experience in teaching all levels of computer science courses for a full-time, tenure-track, faculty position. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear vision of the future of the computing field in general and the computer science discipline in particular; show evidence of a commitment to the teaching-learning process in a four-year undergraduate program; and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Teaching assignments will include introductory and intermediate-level computer science courses, possibly upper-level courses depending upon the expertise of the candidate and needs of the program.   Salem State is a teaching university, committed to our students' learning and growth, many of whom are the first in their family to go to college. Collegiality, student success, civic engagement, collaboration, initiative, continuous improvement and accountability are highly valued in our organizational culture and we se