PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Shay Kutten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Kutten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:21:14 +0200
Dear Colleagues

Due to heavy load on the PODC submission server around the time of the deadline,
we extend the deadline by 12 hours, to 11AM PST.
There will be no more extensions!

In particular, if you sent your paper to my by email (since you did not manage
to submit it via the site), it is better if you can please try to enter it at the
site now.

If you received a confirmation, then your paper was received correctly.

I would like to thank everybody who submitted to PODC'04. We shall do our best
to produce a great PODC. See you in St. John's.

Shay

Prof. Shay Kutten, Information Systems group
Coordinator- undergraduate studies,
Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel.
http://ie.technion.ac.il/kutten.phtml
Phone from Israel: (04) 829 4505
Phone from the US:  011 (+972) (4) 829 4505
Fax in Israel: (04) 829 5688
Fax in the US: (419) 781 5086
with "signoff PODC" in the body (not subject).