PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 10:06:01 +0300
We have multiple Ph.D. and M.Sc. scholarships and one postdoctoral
researcher position available. For  Ph.D. and M.Sc. scholarships, the
deadline is 15 June 2022. For postdoc position, the application and start
dates are flexible.

For graduate students, applications must be completed through online form:
https://www.iacr.org/jobs/item/2991

For postdocs, you can contact me directly via email with the necessary
documents:
https://www.iacr.org/jobs/item/2992

--
Assoc. Prof. Alptekin Küpçü
Koç University - Computer Science and Engineering

https://member.acm.org/~kupcu
https://crypto.ku.edu.tr

https://www.finesci.com
https://www.xtinge.com

https://twitter.com/crypto_koc_univ

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC