PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Helen Treharne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2016 21:10:20 +0000

Dear all,

We have two new Research Fellow positions in the Secure Systems group
within the Department of Computer Science. One is part of a newly funded
EPSRC project entitled ³Improving customer experience while ensuring data
privacy for intelligent mobility² and the other is expanding the groupıs
expertise in verification and trusted computing.

1) https://jobs.surrey.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=032316 (Security)
2) https://jobs.surrey.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=032116 (Secure Systems)

The closing date is 13th June, 2016. I would be pleased to hear from
potential applicants and am happy to engage in informal discussions about
these exciting roles. Iıd be grateful if you would circulate amongst your
colleagues.

Regards,

Helen

--