PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Elad Schiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elad Schiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2021 21:05:29 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

It is not too late to register for the 23rd International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS'21), which is planned for November 17-20, 2021 (via Zoom).

There is no registration fee for SSS'21. It would be great if you can register already today. Please register no later than Nov. 16th, 2021. The registration form is here

http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~elad/SSS2021/Registration.html

The website also lists all accepted papers and keynote speakers. It also offers free access to the proceedings and the YouTube channel.

http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~elad/SSS2021/

We are looking forward to meeting you at SSS'21.

Best regards,
Elad Michael Schiller, Colette Johnen, and Stefan Schmid

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC