PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 May 2021 20:15:28 +0200
Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Giovanni Neglia <[log in to unmask]>
https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres/2021-03582

18-month position in my team at Inria. The research topic is wide with
different possible approaches also taking into account the candidates'
skills and interests.

The postdoc will collaborate with a PhD student (already hired) and
other researchers I already cooperate on this topic: Damiano Carra
(Univ. of Verona), Michele Garetto (Univ. of Turin), Stratis Ioannidis
(Northeastern Univ.), Emilio Leonardi (Politechnic of Turin), and Fabio
Pianese (Nokia Bell Labs).

Our current results are described here

https://team.inria.fr/neo/mammals/

Best regards,