Dear members of the PODC-DISC community,
Andrey Mokhov and I are organizing HDT 2019 (Hardware Design and Theory
Workshop), which is collocated with the International Symposium on
Distributed Computing (DISC 2019). Here are the links to the workshop and
The symposium takes place in Budapest, Hungary, on 14-18 October, and the
workshop is on the last day, Friday 18 October.
- Dr. Ran Gelles (Bar-Ilan University, Israel),
- Dr. Osnat Keren (Bar-Ilan University, Israel),
- Dr. Christoph Lenzen (Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik, Germany),
- Prof. Yoram Moses (Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Israel),
- Prof. Ulrich Schmid (Vienna University of Technology, Austria),
- Prof. Alex Yakovlev (Newcastle University, United Kingdom).
Registration is via the DISC 2019 website:
The workshop this year is sponsored by the Max-Planck-Institut für
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us (
[log in to unmask]).
We hope to see you at HDT 2019!
HDT workshop chairs:
Andrey Mokhov and Moti Medina