PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Gregory Chockler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gregory Chockler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:15:19 +0000
Dear PODC list subscribers,

We have an open faculty position at the level of Lecturer (Assistant Professor) to join Distributed and Networked Systems (DANS) research group within the Surrey Centre for Cyber Security, University of Surrey, UK.

We are looking for excellent candidates across diverse areas of distributed computing/systems, in both theory and practice. For more details, please visit https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CIM198/lecturer-in-distributed-and-networked-systems.

Application deadline: 30th September 2021

If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
— Gregory
Prof Gregory Chockler
Dept of CS, U of Surrey

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC