PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Eric Ruppert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:27:53 -0400
PODC RUMP SESSION

As is traditional, we will have a rump session after the PODC business
meeting on Monday evening.  (This should not be confused with the
Retro-Rump session on Sunday.)

The rump session is an opportunity for you to present
1) brand new results,
2) results that appeared in recent conferences that you want the PODC
     community to be aware of, or
3) interesting open problems.
Rump session presentations can use slides.  A time limit of 5 minutes
per presentation, including questions and setup time will be ruthlessly
enforced.

To sign up for the rump session, see me at the conference any time
prior to the business meeting.  There are a limited number of slots
which may fill up.

See you in Denver,

Eric Ruppert