PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:48:11 -0500
From:
"Alexander A. Schwarzmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

We have 10 more(!) faculty positions at all ranks in the School of Computer
and Cyber Sciences at Augusta University, Georgia, USA. We are continuing
our unprecedented growth, with over 20 new faculty joining the school since
2019. The school now offers a Ph.D. program, two M.S. programs, and five
undergraduate programs, including a B.S. in Cybersecurity Engineering, one
of the first such programs in the nation. Our research momentum is on the
rise with more than 5 million dollars of new funding from NSF within the
past 18 months and other substantial awards from DoD and NSA. All areas of
computer science & engineering, and information systems are of interest,
and of particular relevance to this community are distributed systems,
formal methods, fault-tolerant computing, cryptography, and network
security.
Please consider applying via the Augusta University job board at
https://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/university/. When applying, click external
applicants and in the search bar, type the following job id:234632. Oh, and
bring your Ph.D students with you! :-)

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Alex Schwarzmann
--
*Alexander A. Schwarzmann*
*Dean, School of Computer and Cyber Sciences*

*Augusta University*

*Georgia Cyber Center | Augusta, Georgia | 30901*

*Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC