PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Antonio Fernández Anta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 18:05:49 +0200
Dear PODC colleagues,

I have been coordinating since March 2020 a project to fight the lack of data about the COVID-19 pandemic, and I am sending this message to ask for your help supporting it: https://coronasurveys.org/ <https://coronasurveys.org/>

We use anonymous online surveys to estimate the extent of COVID-19 infections. While in some countries the pandemic is under control, the latest COVID-19 wave in India has overwhelmed their healthcare system: https://coronasurveys.org/india/ <https://coronasurveys.org/india/>

We have launched a crowdfunding campaign to obtain data on the pandemic in some of the most affected countries (India, Brazil, Nigeria, Ecuador): https://experiment.com/coronasurveys <https://experiment.com/coronasurveys>

We would appreciate it very much if you consider contributing and helping spreading the word about this initiative.

Thank you!

Best/Un saludo

Antonio

IMDEA Networks Institute
Av. del Mar Mediterráneo, 22, 28918 Leganés, Madrid, Spain
Tel: +34 608844802 Fax: +34 91 481 6965
http://people.networks.imdea.org/~antonio_fernandez/ <http://people.networks.imdea.org/~antonio_fernandez/>