PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:27:04 -0500
Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jennifer Welch <[log in to unmask]>
(1) The Computing Research and Education Association of Australia (CORE)
ranks conferences and journals in computer science.  PODC was up for
review at the end of 2020, and thanks to the efforts of the entire
community in providing data, PODC kept the top ranking of A*.  The
report can be found here:

http://portal.core.edu.au/core/media/justification/CORE2021/4606PODC.pdf

I'd like to especially thank Andrea Richa and Jukka Suomela for their
assistance in preparing the materials.

(2) PODC 2021 will be held virtually July 26-30.  At the business
meeting, we will be electing people for the positions of steering
committee chair (3 year term) and member-at-large (2-year term).  If you
are interested in serving in either of these positions, please speak up
at the business meeting and be prepared to say a few sentences.  For