PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
James E Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James E Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:50:07 -0400
For a number of years, I have maintained a mailing list for those
interested in the PODC (Principles of Distributed Computing) ACM
Symposium and related research areas.  Recently, Gil Neiger has
been kind enough to take over this responsibility.  The old
[log in to unmask] address has been replaced by a new
address:

The new mailing list uses standard LISTSERV software, which should
make it easier to use and administer.  If you are unfamiliar with
LISTSERV, please see:

        http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html

For the time being, messages sent to the old address will come to
me, and I will politely ask the sender to repost the message to
the new address.  The old podc-post address will be retired within
a few months.

--jim burns