SIGCAS-VOLUNTEERS Archives

ACM SIGCAS Volunteer List

SIGCAS-VOLUNTEERS@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Karla Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karla Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2019 18:24:52 -0400
Hello!

I'm Karla Carter, the Chair of ACM SIGCAS. At some point in the past you've signed up for the SIGCAS Volunteer list. If you wish to be dropped from the list please let me know and I can get that taken care of. If, though, you are open to doing volunteer work, please stay tuned. We will be rolling out some volunteer activities this summer (starting in June).

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or at my university address: [log in to unmask] If you haven't checked out our Twitter feed we're at @acmsigcas | https://twitter.com/ACMSIGCAS I tweet about many of the issues SIGCAS is concerned with - and these issues seem to be multiplying exponentially each day.

Thank you for your support of SIGCAS!

Karla Carter, Chair ACM SIGCAS