SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2017 10:48:07 -0400
Well, when I said "stay tuned" for more on the SIGCSE liberal arts
committee's next steps I didn't think I'd have more so soon, but....

I realized that one of the things that came out of the notes from SIGCSE
was a suggestion about a short paper we might find helpful, and I decided
to use that as the start of a bibliography of things we might want to read.
It's in another Google doc (as far as I can tell ACM mailing lists don't
come with anything other than email for storing a group's work, but my
institution uses Google docs so they're really easy for me), here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J9sqeYyj239RT39nVtW24i1jBn5EeVrnPSHd2i8F9HY/edit?usp=sharing

That link should give you edit permission to the document, so if you think
of things we should read, please add them to it. Right now there's no
particular organization, format standard, etc. I figure we need to start by
collecting information, then we can organize it.